Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Trying to Improve my Photography - but have a long way to go!








I have the bad habit of playing safe and do not use my camera to its fullest......so I am now trying to be a bit more adventurous and trying to get the hang of using just manual mode. I think a lot of it is a matter of just being familiar with the subject and settings..........which means plenty of use and practice of course.
As my main subjects are fast moving sports images turning to scenic and plant life requires a different outlook. Plants can be pretty tricky to get that beautiful crispy clear shot, especially when there is a breeze blowing.
Above are just a few shots I was playing around with this morning - very disappointed so its back to a bit of 'forum studying'.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails