Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Water Droplet Photography Experiment



CLICK ON PIC TO ENLARGE






Have a few hours to myself this morning so experimenting with water drops. I have quite a fascination with water in my photographs - in otherwords when I take a photo of anything where water is concerned the first thing I look at is whether the spray, drops or whatever of the water look good. Just something I love about the effects of water. So this morning I thought I would experiment with water droplets. I got some advice from the online DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOL (which is a really great site by the way) and have been playing around for the past hour or so. Above are 3 of my best shots - most were pretty awful. I used various things like manual focus, shutter speed variations etc. but found it best right now for me just to focus (excuse the pun!) on the aperture. Above is an ISO of 100 with aperture at f/5.6.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails