Out and About



Views from the ridge looking towards Mellieha.


I have said it before and I say it again - my blogging has become very haphazzard and I need to do something about it. I need to grab the bull by the horns, so to speak, and just get on with it and do it. I also need to go out there and get some good photos to start building up my library once again.

What's been happening recently? Gozo Farmhouse Rentals is still going strong with the season coming to an end towards the end of this month. Great feedback from guests and we are over the moon with the result of the conversion. Very positive !

October has been much warmer than average this year, some days temperatures have even soured up to the mid 30's. A lot of southerly breezes making it very hot and muggy and humid. This week has brought very slightly cooler air from the NW. In fact today wind was promised but so far not enough to go out windsurfing - just a tease, though enough for the kites, so may take my camera down there later on and try and get some good shots and video both in and out of the water.

The sea is still warm and yesterday was crystal clear whilst snorkelling in the channel between Malta and Gozo. One thing Malta and Gozo can boast about is our pexcellent quality of the water around our islands.

Next blog post will be SOOON and plenty of photos to see.

Up and coming event, which I will be covering closely on this blog, is the Rolex Middle Sea Race which start on Saturday 20th October.



Comments