Early Christmas Present


Came back from abroad on Saturday and went down to my garage to get the car out and the above is what I saw in front of me. I was totally speechless! My dear hubbie was laughing and I still didn't know what to say (that makes a change I suppose!!) As we were having wind this week my family thought I should have my Christmas present early so I could try it out. I tried it out on Monday - briefly cos the wind died - result.......brilliant. So light under the feet, stable and has a lovely floaty feeling jumping (if I am jumping with the least effort then it must be a good board!). Board is a Starboard Evo 81L 2011 edition which I find the perfect size for me in the conditions we have with onshore winds.
Today blowing gale force 8 West to South West and meant to be veering North West to North by the evening - AND I AM GOING TO MISS IT ALL. Have guests arriving in Gozo so that is obviously priority. Just hope the ferry is running. Unfortunately Christmas day is going to be good too with North Easterlies into the bay and probably big waves...........which I will also miss since I am cooking Christmas lunch. Oh well, let us hope 2012 will give us lots of wind to look forward to.


HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A PEACEFUL AND STRESS FREE NEW YEAR AND WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF STRONG WIND!

Comments

PeconicPuffin said…
Magnificent gift! Magnificent husband! Merry Christmas to you and yours, Bunty, and have a wonderful windy new year.