Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Past Photos

Really missing all my stolen camera equipment right now. So decided to just put up some random shots taken in the past year or so - nostalgia for my camera/s.





A Lampuka - our national fish so to speak. In English known as Dolphin Fish


John doing a vulcan during one of our gale force days in Ghallis


Sherborne Abbey in Dorset England. Taken back in June 2011. A beautiful building inside and out


The amazing roof of Sherborne Abbey





A slightly older photo of John airborne at Torri with Tommy looking on


Taken form near the lighthouse above Ghasri, Gozo looking down towards Ghammar and Ta'Pinu Basilica



Looking down from the lighthouse and over toward the hill of Ghammar which is right in front of our house San Pupulju


Gamblu riding a great wave in Ghallis

Gamblu - Ghallis

Gamblu and John swimming ontop of the wave!



John sailing switchstance



Martin and Steve Meachen on 'Mischief' on a perfect summer's day. That day was probably the best day of my summer. Great day out with some great sailing, great food, and (dare I say it!) great company!

2 comments:

PeconicPuffin said...

I'm sorry and angry to hear your camera was stolen. I hate that!

Bunty said...

Yea camera bag and handbag from inside our flat! Still fuming cos I just cannot afford to replace all my camera gear right now. I had my Nikon D90, GoPro HD and Sanyo waterproof video camera in there............aaaaagggh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails