Trivia!

Above image nicked from some website or other - not sure which!







** When cats are happy or pleased, they squeeze their eyes shut

** The elephant is the only animal with 4 knees

** The percentage of people dreaming in black and white started decreasing after the spread of color TV

** Just days before the World Cup of 1966 in England, the trophy was stolen and then later retrieved by a dog

** The city of Portland in Oregon was named after a coin toss in 1844. Heads for Portland and tails for Boston

** In the US, more steel is used to make bottle caps than is used to make automobiles

** Men crave food that is high in fat and salt while women crave chocolate

** A cat’s brain is closer related to human’s brains than a dog’s brain

** White cats with blue eyes are often deaf, however, if they have only one blue eye they are deaf in the ear closest to the blue eye

** Meowing is not for other cats, it is used to communicate with humans








AND NOW FOR SOMETHING A BIT MORE EXCITING!!!



Pic taken off the PWA site

Comments

Joe said…
Did you that horses steal photos that catch their eyes? STOLEN!
Bunty said…
Ha ha - good one Horsey!
PeconicPuffin said…
Just for laughs (and total coincidence) I have a shot of a different sailor with what looks like the exact same rig doing the exact same move, but not on a beautiful wave. Nice shot you've got there!

Meanwhile, a cat's brain may be more human than a dog's, but I remain a dog person. I guess that makes me less human...
Bunty said…
Yea it looks just the same! The pic I have on is prob a John Carter pic since it is a PWA one.

As for me I am a catty person!
rebecca said…
bunty - I think that sign stands for the meaning of life? hope you and the family are well - windy, warm here. happy sailing!
Bunty said…
Thanks Rebecca - hope life is good on Maui (I'm pretty sure it is!). Hmmm looks like I chose the wrong pic then? Ha ha - trust me!