IF YOU ARE AN AVID TEA FAN LIKE I AM READ THIS ARTICLE WHICH WAS IN THE TIMES OF MALTA YESTERDAY.

Comments

PeconicPuffin said…
I like Japanese green tea. In fact I think I'll make some now!
Bunty said…
Actually green tea is not one of my favourites, I find it a bit on the bitter side. My favourites are Lap Sang Sou Chong and a combination of ordinary tea fused together with Earl Grey makes a very pleasant afternoon cuppa...........and ofcourse it makes all the difference out of a china cup!
PeconicPuffin said…
I like Lapsang Souchon (or however its spelled) on cold winter days. I make my sencha fairly weak so it isn't bitter at all.

I also like Ti Quan Yin and (once in awhile) Darjeeling.
Bunty said…
So............it is not just windsurfing that makes us partners in crime! Have to say I haven't heard of Ti Quan Yin - will have to investigate that one. Darjeeling is a good strong tea.