Great Afternoon !

Tommy going straight up Pic: Sean Arrigo




Tommy tabletop Pic: Sean Arrigo

At last had a good day surfing Ghallis. North Westerly wind using 4m - cannot remember the last time I used a 4m in Ghallis. Usually when I need to use that sail the shore break is far too big for me to go down, but it was manageable yesterday (as long as I had someone to help me out!). It was great to be back out on the water with they guys and for the first hour I even had the same size sail on as some of them . Was a bit over at first and had to keep depowering the sail to stay in control..........................soooooper fun!

Meanwhile, it looks like the British sailors held in Iran have been released - that is GOOD news! The Telegraph said this:

''..........................the Iranians seem to have accepted British assurances that the men were simply sportsmen who had strayed off course.........''



Comments

dskey said…
I'm too old to wind surf, my sailing is very safe compared to this - Oh i wish I was 20 years younger . . .
Bunty said…
HEY.........you're NEVER too old!