Well at least I got wet and got some very mediocre windsurfing in. Went down Monday afternoon very briefly in the Comino Channel with Chris and Tommy. Just a few runs though. Once I packed up I passed the 'slipway' and saw some guys out surfing so thought I would rig up again (at 5pm) and I had an enjoyable 45 minutes or so in gusty westerly conditions. At least I was windsurfing........I was determined to have some fun no matter what the conditions were like and I did! With the water so warm (still around 25C) it's great to be out . Ofcourse the wind blew like crazy during the night (as usual!) and was meant to filter out in the morning. Was busy in the morning but when I got back home and saw the wind still blowing thought I would try my luck anyway. Got to Ghallis asap had to rerig to bigger sail before even getting into the water - and also go for a higher volume board. Got in the water and someone turned the wind switch off! Did half a reach out and decided this is not a good idea unless I want a long swim back. I made the right decision. Good forecast for tomorrow as long as the rain doesn't kill the wind.