Updating my GoPro Camera Casing


I have decided to update my GoPro camera waterproof casing to a boom mounting one. I have tried all sorts of contraptions with 'not too bad' results but still not satisfied. It doesn't cost much to upgrade the casing, and as I sit looking at endless Youtube footage of windsurfing and looking out onto a totally windless bay the best I can do is make sure I am ready with the photography side of things for the first windy day that appears.
You know things are getting really bad when you look on your windsurfing pals' Facebook and see they are doing stupid things like collecting Animal Farms and partaking in the most ridiculous types of Facebook quizzes. That means the situation is DESPERATE!

Comments

Pablo (yo) said…
Great blog!!
if you like, come back and visit mine: http://albumdeestampillas.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Pablo from Argentina