Female Windsurfing Blogs

It is so difficult to find windsurfing blogs belong to ''Ms. Ordinary'' in the windsurfing world. There are, ofcourse, quite a few of the pro and top surfing women blogs which are easy to find.........but what about Ms X who just loves to be out on the water enjoying a hobby that is so much a part of her life?




If anyone knows some site addresses please share them with me. Meanwhile I have found a new site http://www.2windy.com/index.asp?article=windsurfing_women and ofcourse there is Windgirls which is probably the no.1 site now for windsurfing/kiting women.


Comments

Roxanne said…
I can't imagine myself windsurfing. I am scared of waves. But if you love to windsurf, go girl!!
PeconicPuffin said…
http://windorwithout.blogspot.com/ is the blog of a woman living in Maui.
Bunty said…
Thanks Puffy for that - greatly appreciated.
Sandro said…
I was in the Gorge this summer and was very impressed with the ammount of women windsurfing there. Theese women shread! they're out there in large swell in 30 to 40 knots of wind....and theese babes are not young! Bet some of them are grandmas and would not be surprised if one would find a great grandma! I'm sure some of theese women blog. maybe check out some Gorge sites for links?
I will be in Malta next week. Any chance oif wind? dying for a session there.
Bunty said…
Thans Sandro and hope to see you both next week............and make sure you bring some wind with you gbin!
Yea it would be great to windsurf with some ''oldies'' like myself -and I know there are some ''oldiies'' doing some really great stuff out there. Hey! After all they are the ones that saw the sport thru all it's trials and tribulations! I've heard the Gorge has got some really good conditions....not so sure about the temperature though!!
Bunty said…
Thans Sandro and hope to see you both next week............and make sure you bring some wind with you gbin!
Yea it would be great to windsurf with some ''oldies'' like myself -and I know there are some ''oldiies'' doing some really great stuff out there. Hey! After all they are the ones that saw the sport thru all it's trials and tribulations! I've heard the Gorge has got some really good conditions....not so sure about the temperature though!!