The Blogging World



Sometimes people cannot understand why I waste so much time on my blog. My answer is always the same, which is the camaraderie one develops with people from all parts of the globe. Generally one interacts with the same group of bloggers who have a common interest. It is a fun way of sharing ideas, hobbies, information, help etc.


Then one day you receive a comment or message totally out of the blue. I have had a few people contacting me thru my blog asking for pics I took of them/their boats in the Middle Sea Race. It is very rewarding to be able to share any pics I have taken. Today was one of those days I got a message from a MSR Skipper who discovered a picture of his boat on my blog taken at the start of the 2008 Middle Sea Race. The yacht, above, is called ''Seawolf''' with the sponsorship logo of Iberian Seguros (if I'm not mistaken is a marine insurance company). ''Seawolf''' forms part of a fleet of yachts based in Gibraltar belonging to Atlantic Charters. They offer a wide variety of services which include yacht charter, various sailing courses, race training and mile building.
Meanwhile the wind is howling out there tonight and I am starting to get excited at the prospect of a good surf tomorrow!

Comments