Wot is there to Blog?

I feel I should be blogging, but just what is there to Blog?? It is hot, humid, WINDLESS. I have a couple of busy days a week with holiday guest changeovers - so it kind of all happens at once. My body is feeling stagnant, though I am making it a point of getting in the sea morning and evening and giving myself a swimming workout just to move my limbs. Lethargy has set in big way! Oh for some wind!

Right now the most exciting thing (AND IT IS EXCITING) is planning our trip to the Far East over Christmas. The choice of places to go is just too much making it a very difficult decision just WHERE to go. Right now hot favourites are from Singapore to Kualu Lumpur by train, fly onto to Bali then boat over to Nusa Lembongan and fly back to Singapore.

But research and destination decisions can be made in the evenings - meanwhile a bit of wind would suffice! Though we had a nice late night outing on the boat Sunday evening. Unfortunately forgot the camera so must remember to take it next time cos the cliffs and rock formations on the coast are really lovely and I can spend hours just gently cruising along admiring our coastline. At least I would have something to show on the blog.

Comments

PeconicPuffin said…
Windsurfers are brothers and sisters in suffering...or as a friend of mine from Cape Hatteras calls us: Windsufferers.
Bunty said…
That's a good word ''windsufferers''!
Melissa said…
My family and I are planning our first sailing adventure for next year. Some of your experiences have been helpful with the planning. The Sea Survival Guide, (sort of speak) that we have been using is called, "Chasing Sunsets", by Lawrence Pane. It is a light-hearted, novel-like recounting of how a regular family sailed around the world. Who knows where all of our adventures will take us!
Bunty said…
Always glad to hear about my blog being of some use to somebody. Are you planning to sail around the world? Sounds interesting. Have tried to get onto your blog but did not succeed.