Back in the Water at Last

At last! It's been a couple of months since I have been off windsurfing (and have missed quite alot of good wind in that time). Today I went down...........not such a good day to go down after not being on the water for such a long time, but just had to get wet. Wind was very unstable with varying wind strengths from around 30knots down to 15knots, but it was great just to be surfing again and most of all to try out my new board. Fanatic New Wave 74litre. It was excellent, especially in the stronger bursts - had a 4.2m on and at its strongest I was extremely comfortable, didnt feel overpowered at all. I wasnt down for very long but enough to feel good. You have to be off the water for a while to appreciate just being able to get down whatever the conditions. To top it all there was a lovely rainbow over the bay when I was packing up. No camera with me so no pics.

Comments

Joe said…
Good for you Bunty. Let's see some pics of your new board....please.

Cheers,
Joe
PeconicPuffin said…
Hurray! Glad to hear you're back on the water. I'm taking a (hopefully) short break myself, and can't wait to get back in the footstraps.